Sunday, May 16, 2010

So I got all of the old pics of my truck from my computer on here. Now I just need to go out and take some of the current state of affairs. Two weeks ago I started by removing the gas tank and straitening up the boxes of parts that I already have.  Last week I went out to my folks house in North Eagle River, where my truck resides, with the plans of starting to take off panels. After realizing the complication presented in removing the taillight panels I settled for starting on the grill and headlights. The headlights and buckets came out easily with only one busted bolt, but the grill was another story. The nuts behind the quarter panels are completely frozen. I hit them with some WD40 so we'll have to see tomorrow if I go out...
Later
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment